Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Get Yer Butt Outta Bed!

Wadi inspired this post from two of hers that talk about the advantages of WoW in the early morning (here and here). It's like the saying goes, "The early Mage gets the 5 Primal Fire for 50g!"

The only difference is that she's talking about not getting ganked and I'm talking about the Auction House (AH). Though, before I knew what I was doing, I've been ganked (spanked, yanked...you name it!) in the AH before.

The nice thing about hitting the auction house in the morning is that you can usually find good bargains from the night before. At the end of the night people are leveling up their skills and trying to throw everything in the AH fast because it's 4AM and they have to get up for school, work, kids, etc. in 2 hours (not like I know this from personal experience or anything). When people rush, they often settle. Plus everyone just wants their stuff to sell.

Going on first thing in the morning (6am - 8am) I can make an additional 10g-40g just from that. You don't have to post the items if you don't have the time. Just buy them. You can't sell them if you don't have them. It takes about 10 minutes.

I recommend getting a scan of the AH in there as well - feed Auctioneer, or Auctioneer Advanced, and it will be very good to you. I know you Hunters out there get that analogy.

No comments: